HHRMA Hotel Bali – Accor Vacation Club Asia
Accor Vacation Club is an exclusive member only club which as a wholly owned subsidiary of Accor Hotels. Accor Vacation Club Asia recently celebrated out 12th anniversary in May, proving long term success in Indonesia which is growing stronger every year.
RECEPTIONIST & ADMIN ASSISTANT
Nusa Dua, Bali
To professionally welcome and assist all visiting members and support staff by performing reception and clerical duties as required.
• Welcomes visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone and answering or referring inquiries to team members.
• Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including postage, faxes, email and deliveries.
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
• Perform general clerical duties that includes but is not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing and filing.
• Other duties as assigned.
To be successful in this role you will need knowledge of Microsoft Office and be confident in speaking to a range of customers and members. Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills (in both English and Bahasa Indonesia) and ability to multi-task and manage your time.
ASIA MEMBER SERVICES COORDINATOR
Our Member Relations Department is seeking an energetic and experienced professional to join their team. The successful person will be a team player, passionate about customer service and keen to work in a travel-related environment. You will also need to have the confidence and experience to communicate company’s core messages to targeted external and internal and/or global audiences and business units.
• Nusa Dua – Bali
• Assist Members with enquiries and concerns via telephone, email or letter
• Respond to written and verbal complaints and escalated emails
• Assist with the administration and represent the company as the Host at Member events and Activities
• Work with the team to ensure that service and information to Club Members is imparted in a timely, accurate and professional manner
• Deliver effective and entertaining Member Education Workshops and Member Events to large groups in accordance with an agreed schedule
• Coordinate with Resort Services team in managing property and supervision of rooms
• Assists in the development and implementation of communications programs
• Completion of any other tasks that maybe assigned by Manager from time to time
• A minimum of 2 (two) years experience in time-share industry (preferably)
• Service oriented and must have a strong dedication to customer satisfaction
• Energetic, self motivated, attention to detail and confident
• Result oriented with strong personal drive
• Proactive, honest, with good communication skills and team attitude
• Able to work hard in high pressure environment and flexible with working hours
• Marked ability to coordinate and implement communications strategies and to manage projects and/or to deliver training sessions to Members in a public, group forum
• Computer literate
• Excellent in spoken and written English
• Preferably domicile in Bali
Nusa Dua, Bali
• Gender: Male/Female
• Education: Diploma or Bachelor Degree of Finance/Accounting Major
• Language: Active English & Bahasa (spoken and written)
• Experience: minimum of 2 years as Finance Staff (Hospitality industry preferred)
• Good understanding of accounting flow
• Computer literate, able to operate Accounting Software, MS. Excel and MS. Office in general
• Good team player
If you have what it takes and a proactive nature please send your comprehensive resume, expected salary and recent photograph to:
Come and join us!
ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED