HHRMA Hotel Bali – Blue Karma Resort Seminyak
Blue Karma Resorts & Villas – Seminyak is inviting for a talented candidate to be part of our team for following positions:
- Have experience min. 1 year in the same position
- Fluent in English verbal and written
- VHP experience will be advantagde
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with a high degree of attention, accuracy and speed.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Organizing sales visits, demonstrating and presenting products.
- Negotiating contracts and packages with travel agents.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
Other General Tasks:
Do reservation jobs to replying email, booking inquiries, etc.
HK Trainee ( Period June )
- Willing to learn
- Fast paced, friendly, communicative, active
- Join immediately
Please kindly send your Curriculum vitae with recent photography to: