HHRMA HHRMA Hotel Bali – Anantara Uluwatu Bali Resort
Set on Bali’s secluded southern coast, Anantara Uluwatu Bali Resort is an exceptional sanctuary of ingenious design and rugged natural beauty that offers a unique way to experience the Island of the Gods.
Cascading down the cliffside, luxurious suites, pool villas and duplex penthouses blend innovation and indulgence with priceless Indian Ocean views.
We’re looking for new talents to join our team as:
- Indonesian Nationality
- Experience in hotel operation environment in a 5 star hotels or resort.
- Preferable prerequisition is 4 years experience in hotel business.
- Excellent organization skills and good teamwork.
- Deep knowledge in computer : Hardware, Software, Database and Networking.
- Well experienced in systems design, analysis and project implementation, central reservation system, back office modules and interfaces.
As IT Manager, the implementation and upkeep of the Property Management System (Opera) will be your main responsibility. You will need to ensure that the PMS is up to date with the most current version as instructed by Corporate IT, then assist authorized users in relation to hotel operations and support team members with their personal computers. You are responsible for the coordination and timely handling of any software fault reports or enhancement requests as well as to provide technical assistance to internal and external audit staff.
If you’re interested please send your updated resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org by the latest 31st of January 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruitment process.