HHRMA Hotel Bali – The Bali Getaway
Want to live and work on the paradise island of Bali???
AlReady Living in Bali, but want a new challenge??
Come talk to the bali getaway!
The Bali Getaway is the leading provider of discount holidays to Bali. With a great year behind us in 2013, we are now looking to strengthen our portfolio of hotel & villa partners by hiring a strong Product manager for our Bali Head Office. Predominantly focusing on the Domestic and Australian markets, this key hire for 2014 will come from a well known Travel Agent or Wholesaler.
Reporting to the Marketing Director with a dotted line report to Program Managers the successful candidate for this role will ensure that The Bali Getaway has in place an effective and competitive Hotel Contracting system together with Product Training and Marketing Support.
You will need to be:
- A mature and well presented Indonesian Male or Female age 25 to 40 years of age.
- Experienced in the role of Product Manager or Contracts manager with a major Travel Agent or Wholesaler with a focus on contracting Hotels and Villas for the Domestic and Australian market.
- Well connected in the domestic and Australian tourism market with other Travel Agents, Wholesalers and Tour Companies.
- Able to demonstrate experience and understanding of contract pricing for Hotels within the Domestic and Australian market.
- Able to work at General Manager / Senior Management level, with strong spoken and written English communication and presentation skills.
- A strong negotiator and have the ability to get the best contract rates with Hotels, Villas and Wholesale Agents.
- Strong in Administration and Organization Skills.
- Experienced in working with Marketing teams and Creative departments to present inventory in a professional and brand focused way.
- Able to train cross department staff on Product and New Promotions.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and still deliver set objectives and results.
- Outgoing and Strong personality.
- Must be a socialite and be prepared to network and develop strong industry relationships with Hotel & Villa partners.
The following role will require hard work, discipline and self focus and the ability to work in a busy, target orientation environment. In return The Bali Getaway offers above industry standard salary & bonus system for the right individual.
The Expected Salary for the successful candidate will be up to Rp.10.000.000 including on Target Bonuses.
- Able to communicate to management level in English and Indonesian?
- An experienced Office Manager wanting a change in career?
- An experienced manager of Administration procedures?
- Good at managing multiple reports, with exceptional attention to detail?
- Good with Word and Excel Software?
- Well organized?
- Confident in your people management skills?
- Able to get to work on time?
- Able to work 8 Hours per day?
The Bali Getaway gives 5 Days Product and Telemarketing Training to ensure you have all the right skills to be the best you can be!
On Target Salary for this position Rp.7.000.000 including on Target Bonuses.
If you are confident in your own ability and have a great personality please send your resume and photograph to: