HHRMA Hotel Bali – Hotelbeds Group
We are urgently currently looking for:
- Act as the face to face key point contact for accommodation supplier vendors to maintain the relationship for matters related to contracting, operational, commercial or financial activities.
- Negotiate the initial purchase quality metrics of the contract with new suppliers and contract renewals. Conditions include rate, inventory, offers, release periods, marketing contributions, overrides, cancellation policy, credit terms, pricing model (net or commission etc.)
- Maintain & expand the supplier portfolio according to targets, ensuring product diversity for our customer base: 1*-5*, hotels-hostels, city-rural based, modern-boutique, independent-chain etc.
- Identify and negotiate with key partner’s preferential conditions in direct coordination with the immediate superior & promote the commercial opportunities.
- Identify and monitor contractual obligation to ensure that compliance is achieved (customer service standards, data protection, signings etc) and that the risks associated with any non-compliance are addressed as appropriate.
- Understand, analyze and identify Trends and Opportunities from Region´s Trading Report, Destination News, and happenings, including the extraction from our statistic database of KPIs
- Periodic presentations on analysis, future plans and tactics will be required.
- Make sure that all suppliers comply with our Sure2Care (Health and Safety) program, giving the proper support to the S2C agent in each region
- Lead Product Department
- Regular site inspection in Bali and beyond Bali
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast paced environment while managing multiple projects & tight deadlines.
- Well organized, ability to manage multitask roles & prioritize.
- Strong negotiation, analytical, strategic & creative problem solving skills.
- Good image & excellent communication & interpersonal skills face to face, over email or phone.
- Strong computer applications skills (Microsoft Word, excel).
- Excellent general cultural knowledge, & good academic background desired– degree preferred in any subject
- Excellent English and Bahasa Indonesia, both written and oral essential.
- Experience in the hospitality industry is a must.
Please send the latest update CV to email :
Telephone number : 0361 – 282474 or 081 138 86928.