HHRMA Hotel Bali – Le Méridien Bali Jimbaran
UNLOCK YOUR PASSION AND JOIN A NEW PERSPECTIVE
Embrace your journey with Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran .
*The award-winning Luxury Design Resort, Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran invites passionate talent to strengthen the team for the position of:
1. Duty Manager (Job Code : 17001GLH)
2. Cost Control (Job Code : 17001I2X)
3. Tax Supervisor (Job Code : 17001I3B)
General Qualifications and Attributes:
• Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality, Accountancy or other relevant background.
• Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a similar position
• Good knowledge of tax – pph23, pph 21, dgt1 form procedures. (3)
• knowledge of accounts payable & knowledge of general accounting procedures
• Good understanding of controlling Hotel Inventory and procedure (2)
• Good understanding of Finance – sun system (2 & 3)
• Analytical skills, and outgoing personality.
• Honest, loyal, and flexible in working hours.
• Excellent English communications skills, written, and spoken.
• Self-motivated, dynamic, and career-minded
Should you be interested in the position and meet the above qualifications, please apply your application letter to www.careers.marriott.com by entering the job code the latest by 20 August 2017 or send your CV to:
Attention to: Milton Tobing – Human Resources Manager
Explore Le Méridien Bali Jimbaran www.lemeridienbalijimbaran.com