HHRMA Hotel Bali – PT. Indytama Putra Sejahtera Tours
We are PT. Indytama Putra Sejahtera Tours while seconded to Dive Damai is a cruising and diving in the tropical water of Indonesia company. With passenger well-being always our top priority. Secure, Safety and Comfort to the passenger is our motivation to Serve our client.
Is Looking For :
- Human Resources Manager
- Recruitment must be following standard procedure in process to get qualified employee.
- Manage and responsible by coordination to other department on vessel to keeping the number of crew according to marine regulation.
- Responsible to maintain contract with crew and make sure the contract according to updated regulation of marine combine with Indonesia Labor Law.
- Handling legal documents the Immigration of Indonesia for expatriate and to handle Indonesian working permit follow the updated related regulation and also make sure all documents complete and legal.
- To create and update company regulation follow the Indonesia Labor Law combine with the regulation of marine and monitoring their implementation by all crews and staffs.
- Organizing and coordinating performance evaluation the crews or staffs then to drive other department how to do appraisal with fair.
- Responsible to maintain payroll system and other reports related to Human Resources
- Organizing and maintain crew schedule base on the schedule of vessel and annual leave of crew also crew permit according to company regulation and company consideration.
- Handling all issue related to Human Resources and updating the information to the crew and staffs.
- Handling all administration process related to Human Resources (Recruitment, Retirement, BPJS, Crew Certification,…..etc)
- Candidate must be possess Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management, LAW, or Psychology.
- Candidate at least have knowledge about maritime regulation.
- Good understanding Indonesia Labor Law
- At Least candidate must have 3 years working experience in position Human Resources Manager and 10 years at Human Resources Department.
- Candidate must fluent in English (written and oral)
- Candidate must willing to work at Denpasar and to work traveling to other destination in Indonesia if necessary
Interested candidate please sent your CV and recent photograph to :
PT. Indytama Putra Sejahtera Tours
Jl. Raya Bypass Ngurah Rai 149, Semawang,
Sanur – Denpasar, Phone : 0361-283123
or email : Office@dive-damai.com