HHRMA Hotel Bali – PT. Kura Kura
PT. Kura Kura, a new fast growing company is looking for enthusiastic young candidate to be posted as our Staff.
- Excellent command and understanding of English language, both written (correspondent) and oral conversation
- Diploma/Fresh Graduate are welcome
- Team Player & Good communication skills
- Computer Literate, Customer service oriented
- Knowledge of hospitality will be advantage
- Based in Bali (for Indonesian citizens only)
- Able to work in a night shift
- Handling guest arrival with pick up request and prepares the paging board or placard
- Stand by at the departure and arrival terminal for every flight.
- Be present at all scheduled flight landings and escort the guest to the private transport car and assist with guest luggage as and when required.
- Write all the additional instruction for guests or information about guest arrival or departure in the logbook
- Any changes on arrival flight must be reported to customer service staff and driver
- Responsible for good service
- Ensures the neat of appearance and grooming of airport representative officers.
- Arrange the driver with pick up schedule
Please submit your application & CV with recent photograph to :
Tel: 0361 757 070 / 757 072