HHRMA Hotel Bali – Bukit Pandawa Golf & Country Club
Opened in October 2016, Bukit Pandawa Golf & Country Club is the latest addition to Bali’s growing collection of world-class golf courses. Situated on a limestone cliff-top overlooking the world-famous surf breaks of Bukit Peninsula, the singular venue offers 18 championship caliber par-3 golf holes, many of which are back-dropped by rustic architectural relics and spectacular views of the Indian Ocean, with a clubhouse inspired by the many grand temples Bali is renowned for. The club is the centerpiece of an expansive development that will eventually include several 5-star hotels, including a Waldorf Astoria, Mandarin Oriental and Swissôtel.
We’re looking for new talents to join our team as:
HR AND TRAINING MANAGER
- Comprehensive knowledge of local employment legislation and any other laws relating to the recruitment, employment terms and conditions, remuneration, working conditions, and performance evaluation.
- Knowledge of accepted human resource best practices.
- Ability to offer impartial advice to employees and Department Heads related to their work performance.
- Ability to relate to individuals from different backgrounds and of different abilities in a reasonable and even handed manner.
- Ability to develop training plans which are both motivational and informative.
- Excellent organisational skills and be able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work with sensitive and confidential information.
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, accounting applications and database management software.
- Develop, implement and monitor effective human resource policies and procedures, records and forms.
- Develop and monitor an employee handbook containing comprehensive information related to being employed at the golf club.
- Support Department Heads to implement human resource matters related to their department.
- Advertise, interview and appoint staff as required.
- Support Department Heads to perform regular performance appraisals.
- Monitor the validity of current work permits applying for extensions, renewals or submitting new applications as required in a timely manner.
- Liaise with Department Heads to develop comprehensive departmental training plans.
- Develop training strategies and session plans in line with the clubs service standards and operational objectives.
- Liaise closely with the Finance department to ensure accurate attendance records are provided and that each employee is paid on time and the correct amount.
- To regularly monitor competitor’s salary levels and employee benefits presenting the information to the General Manager.
- Maintain a close working relationship with local employment officials.
- Maintain comprehensive records for each employee at the golf club containing their contact details, attendance record, training received, salary and level, annual leave entitlement, and performance review.
- Monitor any amendments to current human resource related legislation advising the General Manager of any amendments required to the clubs human resource practices.
- To produce monthly and annual human resource and training reports for the General Manager.
- To attend various human resource related meetings, and represent the club at external human resource related meetings as necessary.
If you’re interested please send your updated resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest 12th of March 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruitment process.