HHRMA Hotel Bali – Villa-Finder.com
Company: VILLA-FINDER.COM // VILLA-BALI.COM
Address: Jalan Beji Ayu 8, Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia
We are a leading villa rental agency based in Singapore with our Operations Office in Bali. We have a young & motivated multinational team of 25 employees of 7 different nationalities across our 2 offices. We make it easier for consumers to book a Villa in Asia. Our growing portfolio of handpicked villas includes more than 1000 Villas in Bali, Thailand, Mauritius and Thailand. We care deeply about the Villas we choose for our customers. Authenticity of the Villa, quality, customer service, and great locations are at the heart of what we do.
ABOUT THE RESERVATION ROLE
The role includes:
- Handling enquiries via email/phone/platform both from direct clients and agents.
- Cooperating and maintaining good relationships with agents (local & international).
- Organizing inspections with local agents in the villas to help them distribute the product.
- Negotiating with villa owners/managers regarding conditions of stay for specific bookings (special requests, exceptional discounts, etc.).
- Maintaining inventory as available as possible (chasing & releasing options/holds).
- Assist Head of Department in finding new partners/agents to work with.
- Assist Head of Department in documenting the sales job process (payments schedule and methods, use of each platform, etc.).
- Meet with clients at the villas to ensure their satisfaction, share business cards and invite to review the villa (if appropriate)
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Organized and detailed
- Eager to close bookings
- Able to work with both velocity and accuracy
- At ease with tools (computer, internet)
- Good relationship skills
- Full-time, based in Bali, travel in the country (mainly to know perfectly exclusive villas)
- 5 days/week, work in shifts and weekends.
- Basic salary based on profile
- Variable based on targets
This is an excellent opportunity to learn about the Vacation Rentals industry.
HOW TO APPLY?
Please send your application to:
firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to mention “VF Reservation” in your email subject.