HHRMA Hotel Bali – Bukit Pandawa Golf & Country Club
Opened in October 2016, Bukit Pandawa Golf & Country Club is the latest addition to Bali’s growing collection of world-class golf courses. Situated on a limestone cliff-top overlooking the world-famous surf breaks of Bukit Peninsula, the singular venue offers 18 championship caliber par-3 golf holes, many of which are back-dropped by rustic architectural relics and spectacular views of the Indian Ocean, with a clubhouse inspired by the many grand temples Bali is renowned for. The club is the centerpiece of an expansive development that will eventually include several 5-star hotels, including a Waldorf Astoria, Mandarin Oriental and Swissôtel.
We’re looking for new talents to join our team as:
- Well experiences as Chief Accountant with strong backround of cost controller
- Excellent organization skills and be able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work with sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to produce accurate financial statements including; management accounts and cash flow forecasts.
- Ability to record, prepare and disburse payments.
- Knowledge of current accounting practices and applicable financial governance.
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, accounting applications and database management software.
- Prepare accurate weekly, monthly and annual financial statements in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Timely reconciliation of all general ledger accounts with supporting detailed documentation.
- Participate in the preparation of the golf club’s operating budget.
- Monitor and control the collection and disbursement of revenues and payment.
- Continually monitor the clubs cash flow position.
- Continually monitor each department and the club’s performance compared to the budgeted revenue and expenditure targets.
- Assist the Financial Controller, General Manager and Department Heads to review and analyze departmental and the club’s financial position using various standard reports.
- Coordinate the hiring, selection and training of Finance personnel.
- Ensure the golf club accounting practices are compliance with applicable accounting legislation, tax laws and GAAP.
- Coordinate the timely filing and payment of property taxes, payroll taxes and sales taxes to appropriate governing bodies.
- Oversee the preparation of member statements on a monthly basis, posting of deposits to the general ledger, regular account reconciliations and monthly bank reconciliations.
- Ensures that accurate vendor and member contact details are kept up-to-date for billing purposes,
- Handles member/vendor inquiries.
- Researches, analyzes and resolves any issues regarding AR or AP.
- Regularly reviews the clubs accounting practices making recommendations of any amendments to the Financial Controller.
If you’re interested please send your updated resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest 28th of February 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruitment process.