HHRMA Hotel Bali – Sadara Boutique Beach Resort Bali
Stretched along the breathtaking landscape with majestic view of Indian Ocean’s tranquil waters and gorgeous white sand beach, Sadara Boutique Beach Resort is bringing you the world-class hospitality in a sophisticated design enriched with Balinese cultural heritage elements to give the remarkable holiday experience.
The fresh design starting from the 80 renewed guestroom that combines contemporary design and Balinese unique artistry. There will be in house Boutique Spa that provides the best range of quality products and services to pamper your pleasure. To top it off, the new culinary lifestyle concept of Wave Beach Club, Rasala Kitchen and Rasala Bistro will take you to discover the joy of culinary experience by serving the new innovation of local cuisine that blends in modern presentation like no other.
urgently needs a highly motivated professional for the position :
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
Responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of all departments under your supervision with the goal of maximizing revenue and guest satisfaction. Also responsible for controlling expenses to agreed budgets while coordinating preventive maintenance, renovation project and capital expenditure needs, enforcing operating procedures and policies, scheduling, training and development, purchasing, inventory, inter department communications, and the enforcement of health and safety compliance
- Male or female, minimum 30 years
- Open for Local Indonesian Nationality Only
- Minimum 2 years Assistant/Human Resource Manager experience preferably gained within 4/5* hotel
- Training background is essential
- Have comprehensive knowledge of labor laws and hotel industry practices
- Capable of handling payroll and BPJS
- Have good link with Dinas Tenaga Kerja (Disnaker)
- Well Groomed and Good Personality
- Able to Work as a Team Player, High Motivation
- Have great negotiation and interpersonal skill
- Strong leadership, coaching and counselling skill
- High attention detail
- Effective sales communication skills and personal performance
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm
- Present ideas, expectations and information in a concise, well-organized manner
- Good knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. Proficiency in Excel is a essential.
- Good command in English both written and oral
- Able to start immediately
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in Bali. The selection process will be held in Bali.
Send your updated and complete CV with recent photograph to :
Human Resources Manager
SADARA Boutique Beach Resort
Pratama Street, Tanjung Benoa
Nusa Dua,Bali – Indonesia
Or email us at: hrm@sadararesortbali. com
Only short listed and qualified candidates will be contacted for interview.