HHRMA Hotel Bali – Lifestyle Retreats
Lifestyleretreats is a unique and dynamic hotel management company. Our innovative approach to hospitality transforms boutique hotels into financially successful and peaceful retreats where both guests and employees benefit. We’re now looking for an energetic individual with highly motivated to work in Hospitality Management Company.
Working Location : Mumbul, Nusa Dua
We’re looking for :
Job Summary :
• Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
• Redirect HR related calls or distribute correspondence to the appropriate person of the team
• Maintain records of personnel-related data in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
• Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.)
• Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
• Assist supervisors in performance management procedures
• Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc. and maintain the team’s agenda
• Coordinate training sessions and seminars
• Perform orientations, onboarding and update records with new hires
• Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
• Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, like collection of employee feedback
• Support other functions as assigned
• Indonesian nationality – due to visa restrictions
• Experience in similar position in 4-5 star hotel min. 1-2 years
• Good level of English both written and spoken
• Positive attitude, proactive, organized, enthusiastic, good communication skills – personality, innovative, attractive professional appearance and attention to details.
• Computer literate. Knowledge of the Microsoft Office package (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Attention to detail and eager to learn.
• Excellent interpersonal and human skills, able to effectively interact with guests and colleagues in any situation.
• Should you be interested in this opportunity please kindly send your resume with cover letter at the latest on 15 June 2019
• Interview location : Seminyak Area
• To be located in Nusa Dua
Please send your cv to:
email@example.com with subject Name_Position