HHRMA Hotel Bali – Cafe Organic Bali
We are a CAFÉ ORGANIC BALI under the auspices of PT CONSCIOUS COCONUT COLLECTIVE, looking for someone in the field of:
1. Human Resources Department (HRD) Staff
2. Purchasing Admin
– Female / Male (1,2),
– Age Max. 35 years (1, 2),
– Organizational skill & Computer Literacy (Ms. Office) (1,2),
– Bachelor degree in Psychology Education (S1) or equivalent (1),
– Positive Grooming & attitude, Good Comunication Skill, (1,2),
– Having Hospitality (Restaurant) Background (1,2),
– Min 2 years Experiences in Human Resources Departement (1),
– Understand & expert Recruitment Process, Company Legal, Insurance Staff (BPJS), (Company Role & UU Government etc) (1),
– Fluent in Spoken & Written English (1,2),
– Can Work with Team ,or Individual and Hard Working (1,2),
– Able to Join Immediately
– Domicile in Bali
1. Organizing, planning & controlling programs at the Personnel Unit.
2. Follow up on all administrative processes in all Personnel activities.
3. Conduct recruitment processes & procedures that include: searching, interviewing, test and selection.
4. Remuneration Management, which is related to the structure and scale of salary, basic salary, allowance, incentive, benefits (BPJS) & overtime.
5. Handle all employment permits.
6. Providing a system for providing employee data, letters and administrative forms for personnel activities, and ensuring that the documentation system is effective.
7. Handle employee / employee performance assessment systems.
8. Handle permanent, contract & daily employees and street vendors.
9. Conduct and handle job promotions, transfers & demotion and layoffs
10. Handle the affairs of domestic / foreign business travel and its facilities.
11. Handle employee training & evaluation activities.
12. Handle matters related to medical, hospital, insurance & employee pension funds, as well as other facilities.
13. Creating a reporting system for all personnel activities and HR development (1).
14. Proven work experience as a Purchasing Officer, Purchasing Agent or similar role (2)
15. Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors) (2)
16. Understanding of supply chain procedures (2)
17. Solid analytical skills, with the ability to create financial reports and conduct cost analyses (2)
18. Negotiation skills (2)
19. Basic in Logistics, Business Administration or relevant field (2)
1. Search for and analyze potential suppliers according to the material needed
2. Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
3. Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
4. Track orders and ensure timely delivery
5. Review quality of purchased products
6. Approval with the supplier Regarding the completeness of the documents
7. Enter order details (e.g. Supplier, quantities, prices) into internal databases
8. Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
9. Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
10. Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed
11. Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage
12. Attend trade shows and exhibitions to stay up-to-date with industry trends
13. Willing to make purchases in the field /out of office
14. Make reports on purchases & reporting of goods (inventory, material, etc.)
15. Manage procurement of goods through controlled and controlled planning (FIFO or ERP / MRP)
16. Select / select procurement partners according to company criteria
17. Cooperate with relevant departments to ensure the smooth operation of the company
18. Ensure availability of goods / materials through audit / control stock etc.
If you feel you’re qualify for these position, please send youre CV, Photograph & Application to :
Dont Forget Your Name_Position
Address Office :
Jl. Umalas 1 No. 2, Umalas Kauh, Kerobokan Klod, Kuta Utara, Badung, Bali.