HHRMA Hotel Bali – Bali Culinary Pastry School
Bali Culinary Pastry School – Tabanan, Bali, is looking for friendly, enthusiastic, hardworking people, as the following position.
Kitchen Mechanical & Engineering
Job Description :
Responsible for planning, directing, controlling, co-coordinating and participating in all Engineering activities and for preparing and implementing preventive maintenance, cost reduction, work implication, methods and techniques, improvement programs and other Kitchen engineering projects.
1. Candidate must possess at least SMK/A or Diploma in Engineering (electrical/electronic), Engineering (Mechanical)
2. Age max 27-35 years old
3. Should have at least 2 year experiences in similar position
4. Required language(s): Indonesia, English
5. Have a good knowledge of kitchen equipment critical spare part in terms of quality and ability to find substitution parts
6. Have a strong time management and problem solver for all kitchen equipment
7. Ability to work within deadline and discipline in the control subordinates
8. Should be able to organize and prioritize own work with limited supervision
9. Innovation and strategic thinking are highly valued
10. Willing to work at Tabanan-Bali
11. Demonstrate good teamwork
12. Ability to communicate well with coworkers
Job Description :
1. Discuss with New Product Development on the brand equity architecture
2. Create brand design guideline alternatives through market, competitor study as well as creative process inline with the new brand equity architecture
3. Present proposed brand design guideline alternatives to superior and Head of Marketing Service Support for feedback, approval
4. Present approved brand design guideline to BU for feedback, final approval
5. Socialize approved brand design guideline to relevant marketing, mill personnel
6. Create visual communciation design alternatives based on Marketing Project brief
7. Present proposed creative work to client for approval and modification
8. Monitor approved design production
1. Bachelor degree from Visual Communication/Creative Media Majoring from reputable university
2. 2 years experiences in related field
3. Marketing promotion / advertisement function experiences is must
4. Good knowledge of brand management, marketing promotion strategy, visual communication design, and printing process
5. Able to work in team as well as individual
6. Good Englih both oral and written. Mandarin will be a plus
7. Willing to work at Tabanan, Bali
1. Maximum age 28 years old
2. Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering / Information Tecnology (IT) or equivalent with minimum GPA 3.00
3. Should have at least 2 year experience in programmer or web design or web development and or similiar position
4. Able to code and create programming for in-house software programs
5. Having experience in admin server network, technical support and supporting application; domain controller server, proxy/ mail/ file server, LAN, trouble shoot, etc (Technical Support)
6. Having experience in maintenance hardware, website, and email
7. Attention to detail and innovative problem solving
8. Proactive, hardworking, discliplined, and result oriented
9. Excellent communication skill and analytical skill
10. Good attitude, willing to learn, extrovert and outgoing personality
Job Description :
• Produce, evaluate and improve partnership programs with hotels, restaurant, other hospitality businesses for Sponsorship, CSR program, Training programs.
• Channeling partnership opportunities with other institution for exchange programs and student placement in the campus.
• Creating the proposals and presentations to enable partnership opportunities
• Representing the School in meetings and events
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration.
• At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in Public Relations/Communications or equivalent.
• Strong presentation, writing and negotiation skills.
• Must possess an ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines
• Should be able to organize and prioritize own work with limited supervision
• Innovation and strategic thinking are highly valued
Please submit your application letter, CV and other supporting data including recent scanned photo 4×6 to:
Bali Culinary Pastry School
Jl. Pantai Nyanyi, Desa Beraban, Kediri, Tabanan
Phone : +62 361 – 880 100