HHRMA Hotel Bali – VillaNaBali
VillaNaBali is the well-established villa management and rentals company with the head office in Kerobokan, Bali. We manage and provide exclusive marketing services for luxury staffed holiday villas located in different areas of Bali, all villas received positive reviews and the highest ranking and company has good reputation through the agent’s network in Bali and worldwide.
Is now inviting applicants for the position
Villa manager for brand new luxury villa in Nusa Dua
Salary: IDR 7.500.000 (negotiable) + BPJS, Jamsostek and shared service charge
Location: Nusa Dua
This vacant position will give candidate opportunity to show his/her best in Preparing the villa for operations, Soft opening, Staff management and team work, Guest’s handling, Quality supervision, Purchases, Maintenance and the others related skills.
• Prepare the villa for operations working together with the management.
• Setting up standards, checking procedures, and staff regulations.
• Staff employment, assessment and training.
• Handover the villa from the contractor.
• Understanding all technical aspects of the villa operations, equipment, functionality, etc. (air conditioning system, internet, cctv, sound system, MPE, pool and Jacuzzi equipment, gardening, all electricity aspects).
• Arrange staff daily work and activities.
• Daily quality control of villas operations and maintenance.
• Preparing villas for the guests arrival, handling special requests before arrival by email, and follow up guests requests during their stay. Be ready to “run extra mile” to make guests happy.
• Assistance to organize guests daily activities.
• Fast reaction to any issues and concerns can happen in the villa during, before and after guests stay (for example: air-con is not cold, water is not hot, lamp is not on, TV is not working, Internet is down, floor is dirty, need additional cleaning in the evening, etc., etc.).Immediate follow-up, do possible efforts you can do on or invite related contractors and suppliers to fix an issue.
• Handover the villa to the guests on check-in and receive back on check-out, control villa condition, possible losses and damages after guests stay, manage difficult situations if guests refuse to cover the losses.
• Finance reports: petty cash and monthly reports.
• Finance planning for daily operations and request for payments to the management office before your petty cash is over.
• Paying the bills and related expenses on time.
• Working on improvements of villa services: manage contractors and suppliers performing maintenance and renovation works.
• Working on improvements of villas conditions. Plan regular maintenance (painting, fixing, renovations), etc.
• Be a leader: teach and lead your team, be happy to receive new information, be hungry for innovations.
• To carry on good relations between the villa team, owners and the management office.
• Work in cooperation with company accounting, ground handling (guest services) departments and sales managers.
• Excellent team player and leadership skills.
• Happy to listen and happy to learn new skills.
• Be an initiative person. Don’t shy. Don’t wait. Just do your best always and without pushing.
• Graduated from hospitality or management or human resources.
• Five years of working experience in private villa or resort management IN BALI is required.
• Adequate computer skills (Word, Excel, Internet, e-mails).
• Full-time job in Nusa Dua (Sawangan). It is preferably if a candidate is from The Bukit, Nusa Dua, Sanur or Jimbaran area of Bali (due to the villa location).
• Excellent verbal English. Easy to communicate with the guest from all around the world.
• Well groom of luxury villa representative.
• Flexible in working hours (guests may have very late or very early check-in or check-out).
• Fast reaction and fast response.
• Accurate in numbers and details.
• Easy to go and easy to talk. Not shy. Be calm facing complaints.
A complete CV along with Application letter, References, Salary Expectations and recent photo should be sent to the email address below, by mentioning the position applied and expected salary:
Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview!
CVs accepted by e-mail only.