HHRMA Hotel Bali – The Lovina Bali
The Lovina is a company engaged in the field of hotel industry and currently seeking for dynamic, passionate and enthusiastic individuals to join and grow with our team for a fulfilling and rewarding career with us for below position:
- Highly motivated, innovative thinking and great work ethic
- Strong leadership with great organizational skills, pro-active and posses technical abilities
- Able to work under pressure and having problem solver minded to rectify arises problems
- At least 2 or 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate at least possesses a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- To have Ability to Measure and Assess Staff Training Needs (Training Need Analysis and Training Evaluation
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals. Good computer and database skills
If you feel you have all the above qualities and would like to join our dynamic team then we would like to hear from you, please send your CV to: