HHRMA Hotel Bali – Six Senses Uluwatu
Are you Out of the Ordinary?
Set atop a rugged cliff, Six Senses Uluwatu shares a spectacular view with the island’s famed Uluwatu Temple.
True to Six Senses’ inimitable style, Six Senses Uluwatu includes 28 sky villas, 62 one-bedroom villas and seven two-bedroom villas that draw upon the local culture, embrace nature and offer every creature comfort
Six Senses Uluwatu, Bali invites young passionate talent to strengthen the team for the position of:
Yoga and Wellness Experts
- 2+ years’ experience in Spa & Wellness industry.
- A degree or certification of the following:
Allopathic Doctorate, Ayurveda Doctor/Physician, Physiotherapy, Fitness and Nutrition, Naturopathy, Homeopathy, Anatomy and Physiology and/or similar health.
- Certification as Yoga teacher is required.
- Good level of physical fitness with a strong background in wellness.
- Knowledge of fitness operations and service flow.
- Guest service, guest retention and service recovery.
- Working knowledge of human anatomy, kinesiology and training principles.
- Knowledge of group fitness teaching strategies and the incorporation of music, tempo, cueing technique, and rhythm.
- Ability to perform indoor and outdoor fitness classes, including boot camps, circuits etc..
- Choreography and music skills.
- Ability to be professional and motivate class participants.
- Ability to perform fitness consultations, assessment and programming.
Should you be interested in the position and meet the above qualifications, please send your application letter by email mentioned the position that you are interested in, your update resume with the latest photograph by 28 February 2018.
Explore more Six Senses Careers website www.sixsensescareers.com