HHRMA Hotel Bali – Floating Leaf Eco Luxury Retreat
We are urgently require candidates to fill these positions as below:
Ensures the smooth and efficient operations of the department through prompt, effective and proper reservations service to achieve maximum room revenue in order to meet or exceed the revenue target.
Supervising General Job Performance of reservation implementing of policies and procedures under the guidance of Operation Manager & Owner, training, responsible and perform any other duties.
- 2 (Two) Years experience, preferably in minimum 4* hotel setting.
- Having knowledge of entire Reservation Procedure.
- Responsible for Hotel and Reservation.
- Review arrival/Departure report.
- Responsible for implementation of policies and procedures.
- Liaise with others Department in regards to occupancy, rates, Reservation’s Analysis.
- Responsible for various Production reports and supply to each department concerned.
- Ensure special handling of repeats guest and very VIP guest.
- Follows up tentative bookings and update reservation status
- Reviews no-show and canceled reservations and processes charges according to hotel’s policy
- Review room blocking for Long Stay. Suites and special group request.
- Supervising of Group Reservations.
- Maintain cordial relations with commercial clients.
- Responsible for maintaining a Neat and Orderly position at all times.
- In general, perform any other duties might be requested by Operational Manager or Owners.
Generous remuneration based on skill and experience. Loving family atmosphere. Medical and retirement benefits.