HHRMA Hotel Bali – Pondok Pisang
PONDOK PISANG HOTEL are searching for enthusiastic and highly motivated individuals to join our team for the full time positions of:
· Relevant educational background with the position being applied.
· Strong leadership skill and background in hotel
· Able to lead the team, A person with Dynamic, Self-motivated, Friendly, Team Spirit, and able to work under preassure
· Able to joint immediately
· Strong background in operational hotel with minimum 3 years experience
· To be honest and trust worthy
· Promoting, managing, and coordinating the daily operations of the hotel.
· This position will assist in implementing and communicating company policies and standards as well as provide excellent customer service.
· This position will be responsible for supervision of all associates at the Inn level, especially the front desk department, and will assist the General Manager in providing leadership to all associates and inspiring them to achieve the company’s customer service goals and objectives.
· Responsibilities at the Inn level include guest relations, sales & marketing, public relations, hospitality management, accounting, and human capital management and resources functions.
· Coordinating all direct billing charges and accounts receivables as well as ensure the prompt return of unpaid bills and invoices.
· Conducting Quality Assurance Evaluations to ensure the hotel is meeting all standards including customer service, reservation process, breakfast, maintenance, housekeeping and laundry standards.
· Setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost.
Reservation and E-commerce staff
· Hold min bachelor degree, max 30 years of age.
· Having at least minimum 2 years experience in a 4 – 5” Hotel.
· Familiar with VHP Hotel Program is a must.
· Have proven record in forging strong relationship with new clients and have a good understanding of the property and the services it provides.
· Highly motivated, & Team work oriented.
· Good command of English and Indonesia, both written and oral.
· Residence in Bali or willing to be placed in Seminyak Kuta Bali
· Can join ASAP
A complete curriculum vitae and recent color photograph together with the salary expectation and availability period should be sent to:
firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short list candidate will be invite by email for interview.