HHRMA Hotel Bali – Taman Bhagawan
Taman Bhagawan is one of Bali’s most unique events venue with uninterrupted views of the sea. It is an ideal gathering place for not only corporate events, weddings but also special events including concerts, festival and exhibition.
Taman Bhagawan is seeking candidates for the following positions :
- Director of Events
- Catering Sales Manager China*
- Catering Sales Manager India**
- Catering Sales Wedding, Social & Corporate
- Experiences in similar function for a minimum of 2 years.
- Ability to express effective, clear and concise written and verbal communication.
- Well-developed interpersonal and supervisory skills.
- Strong organizational skills to handle both small and big groups.
- Easily approachable with an outgoing and pleasant personality.
- Able to negotiate, delegate and work under pressure, while maintaining objectivity and integrity.
- Able to prioritize workload and tasks.
- Revenue and result driven.
- Highly customer and result oriented, with eye for details.
- Excellent English in both written and spoken.
- *Mandarin proficient required. ** Hindi is a plus, but not compulsory.
- Indonesian citizens only.
- Chief Steward
- Experiences in similar function for a minimum of 1 years.
- Well-developed interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Excellent leadership abilities and organizational skill
- Efficient & creative , Hardworking and committed towards work
- Have good expertise of stewarding
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining high sanitation standards in all food preparation area.
- Responsible for the Maintenance and the cleanest of all F&B service and Kitchen Equipment
- Responsible for guiding the all subalterns staff and in the performance of their jobs in accordance to Taman Bhagawan policies and procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring sufficient operating equipment and cleaning supplies for the operation.
- Responsible for ensuring the Stewarding Department is covered with staff during operation.
- To set standards in for Cleaning procedures and store keeper in line with company policies.
If you are interested and able to work in a dynamic team as well as adapting to the next level of events & hospitality industry, please send your application along with updated CV and recent photograph to: